Frequently Asked Questions

Can I apply as an individual delegate?

No. Unfortunately, we cannot accept individual applications. If you are a student and you wish to attend our conference, ask a teacher or person in charge of your MUN club to register.

Do you provide assistance for visa applications?

Yes. Once you confirm your delegates and pay the fees, we will send you an invitation letter and a signed and stamped list of participating students and advisors. You can use these documents to apply for a visa.

Is accommodation included in the conference fees?

No. Traditionally, however, we have offered family housing to a number of participating schools. Since availability is limited, we advise you to apply well in advance (summer period) and clearly state it in your registration. As an alternative, we have compiled a list of hostels that offer discounts for all MilanMUN delegations.

We will be updating this list with more FAQs. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions about MilanMUN.